We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
This Policy applies to Binary Pulse, Inc., and it governs data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://www.binarypulsestudios.com/ or https://www.binarypulse.com/ and affiliated landing pages, you are consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, phone, etc. which may be used to discuss the services we provide.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies and identity resolution technologies.
In addition, Binary Pulse, Inc. may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Binary Pulse, Inc. may also, from time to time, use a third-party service to follow websites that our users may frequent to glean what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and offer you our services;
- To fulfill our interest in improving our services and solutions;
- To send you promotional emails and other marketing communications (including advertising) containing information we think you may like;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or offers to participate in other types of market research;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Binary Pulse, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Binary Pulse, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you may need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible services that may be available to you from www.binarypulse.com and www.binarypulsestudios.com
Binary Pulse, Inc. uses various third-party social media features that may include but not limited to LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Binary Pulse, Inc’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Binary Pulse, Inc. may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Binary Pulse, Inc.
Binary Pulse, Inc. respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Binary Pulse, Inc.’s products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Binary Pulse Inc.’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, please note that we do not offer services directly to consumers and we are not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act as a business. We respect your privacy, however, and want you to be able to make meaningful choices about how your information is collected and used. If you would like to make a request with regard to how your personal information is handled, used, disclosed or maintained, you may contact the business that initially collected your personal information, or you may contact us as described below in the “Contact Us” section.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] . If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Binary Pulse, Inc. will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Binary Pulse, Inc.’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 949-336-7400
Binary Pulse, Inc.
2040 Main Street, Suite 150
Irvine, CA 92614